Monday, July 7, 2014

International Delight York Peppermint Patty Coffee Creamer

International Delight York Patty Creamer


Okay, I know you caffeine hounds have been jonesing for your review fix. So, I am only to happy to oblige. Also, I know I am traveling off the beaten path of my usual reviews, but I have been trying different types of creamers to try and get myself interested in drinking Hot coffee again. So, without further ado, here goes:

The International Delight® York Peppermint Patty flavored coffee creamer was kind of an automatic attraction for me. I love me some York candies. It's one of the fastest ways into my heart. Along with Anime, Video Games and good food. Okay, so maybe it's not so hard to make me like you. Bite me.

I used this in a cup of Chock Full O' Nuts coffee and the flavor was amazing. It didn't take too much of the creamer to be able to tell exactly what you were drinking. I probably could have done a blind taste test with a few friends, and THEY would have been able to tell me what kind of creamer I was using. It's just that good. The flavor transfers very well from Candy into Creamer, and it tastes just like if you were to drink the candy itself. If you'll pardon the overused Clichè.

The small bottle (16 oz) lasted me for nearly 15-20 cups worth of coffee before I emptied the bottle. Which, isn't bad, considering the $3ish pricetag. If you can catch it on sale at your local Grocer, then you are definitely in luck. International Delight makes some very good to Exceptional flavored creamers, and this one is definitely up there on the list.

So, with that said...

The Final Sip:


- Weekend Worshipper

No comments:

Post a Comment