Thursday, January 23, 2014

Realbeans Coconut Water










Well, there should be an image here, but my tablet is not cooperating this morning. Sue me.


What to say about this bottle of awesome? Man, more like what not to say! This stuff is wonderful in a bottle. It has a light coffee flavor, so for people that say real coffee is too bitter, this should be perfect for you. It is made with actual coconut water, which surprisingly does not overpower the drink. And the label claims "Refreah", and that it does. Not only do you get the extra energy from the caffeine, the coconut water helps refuel your body. Research shows that coconut water has an electrolyte balance that matches the human body almost 90%.

Congratulations, you probably just learned something new.
You're welcome.

The coffee does make you feel more enrgized and definitely refueled. This drink didn't make me jittery, but did make me feel a lot better.
I found this little gem at my local 7-11, though I couldn't find it any any of their other locations. The price of $2.50ish a bottle definitely moves this up towards the top of my list, if not at the top. There are other varieties of this drink, but that is a review for another day.

Good sipping, ladies and gents!

Final Sip:

4/5

(Image on desktop, not tablet. Again, sue me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment