Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Our new Co-Admin and Reviewer, The Weekend Worshipper! *insert fanfare here*

Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen! I am the new member of this little operation. Unlike the Philistine, I drink ACTUAL coffee (ish) instead of that instant swill. :P And unlike the Snob, I will drink the canned and bottled stuff that may or may not be coffee. With our powers combined, we are the Tweaking Triplets! ^_^

My relationship started when I was a kid and my dad would ask me to make his coffee, and I would sneak a sip here and there. The warmth and sweetness of the drink was amazing to me. Not to mention the quick buzz. Then in the military, coffee kept me going over the overnight shifts and the really boring shifts. Now that I work in Nursing, it helps me stay awake on the overnight shifts.

I earned the name Weekend Worshipper because I can't drink hot coffee during the summer months, and only sometimes during the Spring and Fall. Unless it's one of the cold drinks from the Gas station or Wal-Mart. I wanted to be called the Part-Timer, but I was outvoted. Apparently, it didn't sound good enough for the Snob and Philistine. So, here I am.

Looking forward to keeping you guys (and gals) educated! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment